Machine Learning: Python & R in Data Science
Mastering Machine Learning can certainly open doors to a lucrative new career or pave the way to gaining an edge by making more accurate predictions and performing potent analysis. “Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R in Data Science” on the Udemy paltformm will open those doors and and provide that edge that you crave. Udemy has really excelled themselves in designing a course that opens up the world of Machine Learning.
Kirril Eremenko and Hadelin de Ponteves, both highly experienced and accomplished Data Scientists are the instructors for this course. They really delve into the heart of machine learning. This requires a thorough theoretical basis but you will be given plenty of practical exercises that are based on live samples and you will build your own models as you progress.
The designers of the course have gone to great lengths to create a step-by-step approach to make the mastery of complex concepts seem easy.
Become Data Scientist – Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R in Data Science is all the training you will need to embark on a career as a Data Scientist or use powerful Machine Learning tools to give your business an edge.
Material – You will have access to many valuable resources. They include 36 hours of high definition, on-demand video, 19 informative articles, 70 supplemental resources and, as an added bonus, Python and R code templates that you may use in your own projects. Furthermore,
- A certificate of completion is issued and you will have life long access;
- Full access to the SuperDataScience Team whenever support is required;
- Access to the course is also possible via TV or a mobile phone.
231 Lectures are organized into ten modules. Each lecture addresses a single concept and because they are short, you can study whenever you have a few minutes free. You can view any lecture as many times as you wish, wherever and whenever you want. Full support is available at all times.
The designers have gone to great lengths to make sure that the practical application of every concept is demonstrated by means of examples and exercises. The ten course modules and the topics covered in each module are as follows:
- Module 1: Data Pre-Processing
- Module 2: Simple & Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Module 3: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Module 4: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Module 5: Association Rule Learning: Apriori, Eclat
- Module 6: Reinforcement Learning: Upper Confidence Bound, Thompson Sampling
- Module 7: Natural Language Processing: Bag-of-words model, algorithms NLP
- Module 8: Deep Learning: Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Module 9: Dimensionality Reduction: PCA, LDA, Kernel PCA
- Module 10: Model Selection ” Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, Parameter Tuning, Grid Search, XGBoost
A proficiency in high school mathematics is all that is required to successfully complete this course. Some programming experience may prove to be beneficial but it is not a prerequisite. This makes this course ideal for those that want to embark upon a career as data Scientists.
Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R in Data Science – Conclusion, Coupon
Udemy and the course designers, Kirril Eremenko and Hadelin de Ponteves, have once again proved that on-line studying can be highly effective. With Machine Learning A-Z Hands-On Python & R in Data Science they have once again created opportunities for numerous students that cannot afford to study full-time. The student feedback certainly serves as testimony that the course is comprehensive, professionally presented and of great value to those who completed it.