Learn to Code by Making Games
- Learn all the coding and game design principles there’s to know
- Learn C#, the most powerful modern programming language
- Learn and develop an attitude to solving real world challenges
- Learn how to transfer knowledge gained to .NET and other languages
- PC or Mac that runs Unity 3D.
- A copy of Unity 4.6.3 which is free from Unity.
- A copy of Unity 5 which is also free.
- A copy of Blender, get it free from blender.org
Below are some of the main features and highlights that are associated with this top-rated online course;
Master the building blocks of creating video games. You will be introduced to the Unity Ecosystem, Installing Unity, Unity, Your IDE and Your Files, Introducing the Unity Editor. These will help understand the basics and to make informed decisions as you progress in course.
The course is divided into sections with quizzes in between to help you comprehend and be able to utilize the knowledge gained in future projects. It is very practical not just theory based.
C# is a multi-paradigm programming language that combines the computing power of C++ with the programming ease of Visual Basic. At the end, you will have mastered the basics of coding using C# and game development. What’s more, you’ll also be introduced to Test Driven Development.
A very powerful tool that enables developers to quickly write desktop and web applications. It is an extensible platform upon which any kind of development tool can be built. This is also included in the course.
- This course was a success on Kickstarter
- A thriving discussion forum is available
- Get lifetime access for a single one-off fee
- Unity 3D is a popular tool to create quality games
- Highly-skilled and learned instructors
- Very detailed and ideal for starters
- The course is continually updated with recent major improvement including the addition of over 30 new quiz questions in June 2016
- Create games for Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android from a single source
- Videos are on point and everything is clear
The course doesn’t cover;
- Performance optimization.
- Editor Plugins or modifications.
Learn to Code by Making Games – Coupon
This is currently the best video game development course on Udemy but also across other platforms. It is an ideal course to consider if you want to learn how to create video games.