Become A Learning Machine
In this inspirational Udemy course ‘Become A Learning Machine’, you will learn the tactics used by Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, and Will Smith to read over 300 books in a year. You will learn two different learning techniques and turn the knowledge into action, alongside numerous methods to becoming a successful reader.
There are no requirements for this course aside from an aspiration to learn and the inclination to sit down and read. All skill levels are welcomed. If you are interested in reading more non-fiction books, or if you are a dreamer who wants to achieve more in life, then this course is perfect for you!
The entirety of the course is three and half-hours long. Each section is taught through engaging videos that challenge you to understand your own abilities and opinions, and how you can shift them to be more beneficial. There are five sections broken down into:
1. Why to Read a Book a day
- The importance of becoming a learning machine and its benefits
- Why reading is crucial to your success
- What successful people have to say about reading
- The benefits of reading
2. The Mindset Shift
- Understanding why you were taught to read and the misunderstandings of learning to read in school
- Learning to create action, not just conversation
- How to read and reread
- How to change your standards to better suit you for success
- The standards that will help you read a book a day
3. What to Read (and When)
- Important habits to push you to read and read a lot of books
- How to organize your books—what you’ve read, what you want to read, and reviewing those you’ve already read
- Break reading into 2 categories and the 3 different books you should be reading
- Which books add value to your life
4. The Action Plan
- Understanding how to take on a book from opening it up to finishing it, so that you get the most out of the experience
- 3 different reading techniques and their usage in different scenarios
- Material to skip and how to read faster
- Digesting the crucial information you are reading
- Taking notes in and on the book
- Understanding how to review the material in a book, so that it becomes ingrained in you
5. Final Thoughts
- Wrapping up the what you have learned through out the course and applying it to the 300 book challenge
Become A Learning Machine Review – Connclusion, Coupon
After finishing each section you will also be tested on your gained knowledge with a carefully structured quiz. An additional five bonus sections and resources are also generously included, so that you can further solidify your reading abilities.
Upon completion of this course you will be a learning machine with newly founded mentors to help you along your journey. You will understand how to choose the proper books and material, so that you can efficiently read them and apply the knowledge to your own life.