Affiliate Marketing – A Beginner’s Guiden
The internet has brought with it endless avenues to generate revenue, and more and more people are making money from the comfort of their homes. Affiliate marketing has become a great way for everyday people to generate a solid source of revenue online without having to deal with clients, shipping, or even leave their favorite room.
Like everything, however, you have to do it right, and you have to access the right information. Hence, if you’re a newbie in Affiliate Marketing or have tried it before or failed, Lisa Irby’s course on Udemy can be that last push you need to get you started. Lisa Irby’s beginner-friendly course promises to teach you how to make a website with the potential for long term earnings through affiliate marketing.
The course aims to:
- help you find your niche
- generate a website using WordPress
- build that website up to be an authority on your particular topic or niche
- guide you through researching and joining affiliate programs
- guide you through rank websites and search engines
- teach you how to gain sources of traffic (aside from Google)
- generate more sales through Affiliate Marketing
Who is the course for?
This course is obviously for anyone who wishes to make money through Online Affiliate Marketing. If you’re a newbie, or have tried affiliate marketing before, and need a little more focused information to help you make solid revenue, this course will be useful to you.
Lisa makes it clear that this course should not be taken by individuals interested in making money overnight or who expect to get all their traffic from Google. The course works best for people who are invested in their topic and plan to generate revenue through their website in the long term.
If you seriously want to create sites that are authorities in their niche, drive constant traffic, and turnover a consistent stream of sales, this course may be perfect for you.
The course includes 4 hours of on-demand video which can be accessed through your television, or mobile devices. When you purchase the course, you purchase lifetime access, so you have Lisa as your guide for as long as you need it. You also receive a certificate of completion when you complete the course.
The course is broken into 9 major topics:
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing (7 lectures, 30 minutes)
- Finding a Niche and Standing Out from the Competition (10 lectures, 35 minutes)
- Creating your Website (4 lectures, 17 minutes)
- Affiliate Links (2 lectures, 9 minutes)
- Ranking your Website on Google – No Hype, Raw Facts (8 Lectures, 40 minutes)
- More Traffic Tips (5 Lectures, 26 minutes)
- Specific Affiliate Program Strategies (5 lectures, 29 minutes)
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies to Earn more (12 lectures, 42 minutes)
- Conclusion (3 lectures, 10 minutes)
Lisa begins with guiding you through finding your topic of focus, complete with a worksheet to help you narrow down your ideas. She then takes you through the process of creating your website, and getting started with ranking your material, before finally teaching you techniques and strategies to get the most earning potential out of your site.
Affiliate Marketing – A Beginner’s Guide to Earning Online – Summary
What are people saying?
Students who have taken Lisa’s course find the course to be extremely useful. Her keep-it-real approach simplifies complex themes and makes it easy for students to apply through real-world examples. Lisa’s detail-oriented and thorough teaching prepares and motivates newbies in the field to get out there (or rather stay in) and get right to work.
Verdict – If you’re new to affiliate marketing and need that final push in the right direction, this course can be an invaluable wealth of information and experience that will get you well on your way.